Rexburg Outreach Center
Have you Heard?
College of Eastern Idaho is now holding General Education courses in Rexburg!
Only $129 per credit!
All classes start on August 19th, 2019
Rexburg Outreach Courses
ENG 101: Writing and Rhetoric I
T/Th 12 - 1:20pm; 8/19 - 12/06
COMM 101: Fundamentals of Oral Communication
T/Th 1:30 - 2:50pm; 8/19 - 12/06
OFF-TRACK? Take classes with us!
Whatever your situation, our low $129/credit rate is right for you.
Classes and credits transfer to BYU-Idaho and other regional colleges!
College of Eastern Idaho is a comprehensive, state-sponsored, and regionally-accredited community college, with a main campus in Idaho Falls and locations in Rexburg, Driggs, and Salmon, Idaho.
The Rexburg Campus also offers a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) program and GED, ESL, and College Prep courses.
We also offer General Education courses on our Idaho Falls campus!
Register and Enroll today at cei.edu/startcei
GEN ED ONLINE COURSES
- ACC 201: Introduction to Financial Accounting
- BIOL 100: Concepts of Biology
- BIOL 227/L: Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOL 228/L: Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- BSN 101: Introduction to Business
- BSN 250: Principles of Marketing
- BSN 255: Leadership Development Skills
- COMM 101: Fundamentals of Oral Communication
- CRJ 103: Introduction to Law and Justice
- EAR 105: Early Childhood Environments
- ENGL 101: Writing and Rhetoric I
- ENGL 102: Writing and Rhetoric II
- ENGL 175: Literature and Ideas
- HIST 111: U.S. History I
- HIST 112: U.S. History II
- PSYC 101: Introduction to Psychology
- SOC 101: Introduction to Sociology
All courses may be taken for Early College credit