Name Change

In order to change a name on an official student record, a student must provide proof of name change. The following are acceptable proof of name change:

  • Social security card listing new legal name
  • Driver's License OR Government issued picture identificaiton card showing the new name

Present original documentation to the Admissions Clerk in Student Services. Originals will be copied and returned.

NOTE: Name change information also goes to the Business Office Financial Specialist.


Office of the Registrar

Rae Lynn Patterson
(208) 535-5361
(800) 662-0261 ext. 5361

Raquel Cuevas
Associate Registrar
(208) 535-5476
(800) 662-0261 ext. 5476

Shannon Kerr
Assistant Registrar
(208) 535-5362
(800) 662-0261 ext. 5362

Secure Fax (208) 525-7026

College of Eastern Idaho, 208.524.3000, 1600 S 25th E, Idaho Falls, ID 83404

Student Right To Know

2019 All Rights Reserved, AA/EEO Institution