Real education. Real jobs. Real Life.
College of Eastern Idaho (CEI, formerly EITC) is Idaho's newest comprehensive community college. CEI now offers academic associate of arts and science degrees with transferable general education credits. Another new opportunity is Early College Programs for high school students. CEI continues to offer career technical programs, basic skills instruction, workforce training and continuing education, and online learning. CEI maintains its fully accredited status by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. The College was created in 1969 to serve citizens in a nine-county service area. Now CEI's mission enlarges to provide affordable, open-access, and quality education for all of eastern Idaho.
*College of Eastern Idaho admits students regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
To provide open-access to affordable, quality education that meets the needs of students, regional employers, and community.
- President's Welcome Letter
- Resolution 17-03, Creation of College of Eastern Idaho
- Accreditation Statement
- Accreditation Year-Three Report February 2013 (flipbook)
- Accreditation Year-Seven Report April 2016 (Flipbook)
- Accreditation Approval for CEI Name Change
- Accreditation Self Study 2018 Mission & Core Themes
- CEI Main Organization Chart
- CEI 3D Campus Tour Video