Board of Trustees
College of Eastern Idaho is governed by a volunteer five-member Board of Trustees who are elected at large from within Bonneville County for staggered terms. Trustees derive their authority from and hold office in accordance with Idaho Code §33-2107.
Trustees Zone Map [ Interactive Zone Map ]
- A Regular Meeting of CEI's Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 6:00 PM in the Boardroom (Room 306) of CEI's Building 3 (Christofferson) and via Zoom.
- Agenda forthcoming
- Zoom information forthcoming
2021 - 2022 Regular Meeting Schedule
Meetings are be held in the Boardroom (306) of CEI’s Building 3 (Christofferson) and via Zoom unless otherwise noted on the agenda posted for that meeting.
- The July, 27 2021 Regular Meeting has been canceled.
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 6:00 PM
- A December 2021 Regular Meeting is not planned.
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 6:00 PM
CEI’s Board of Trustees usually meet approximately 45 minutes prior to Regular Meetings for a light meal. Official CEI business is not discussed during this time.
Previous Meeting Minutes
Executive Liaison | Custodian of Public Records | Taxing District Election Official