COVID-19 UPDATE: Campus Is Open Read More

Financial Aid

Apply for Financial Aid

Create an FSA ID

Needed documents

  • Collect the required documents needed to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
  • Student Federal Tax Information
    Note: Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
  • Parents’ Federal Tax Information, if you are a dependent student
    Note: Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
  • Your driver's license (if any)
  • Your Social Security Number.
  • Your untaxed income records
  • Your current bank statements
  • Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
  • Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)



  • If you have completed the FAFSA but need to make corrections, you can make them here.


  • Check your Student Self-Service account, mail, and email periodically to monitor the progress of you application.

College of Eastern Idaho, 208.524.3000, 1600 S 25th E, Idaho Falls, ID 83404

Student Right To Know

2021 All Rights Reserved, AA/EEO Institution