Armed Forces Center
Serving Active Duty, Reservists, National Guard, military connected students, and their dependents.
BLDG 5, Room 508
TRIO Veterans Advisor available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and by appointment
A FREE EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY FOR VETERANS
THE PURPOSE OF TRIO VETERANS
To assist veterans, free of charge, as they prepare for, enter, and persist in college. We serve veterans planning to pursue a bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree, or advanced technical certificate at any higher learning Institution.
WHAT SERVICES DOES TRIO VETERANS PROVIDE?
- Assistance with financial aid and admission applications and petitions
- Academic assessment and tutoring
- Skill improvement in Math, English and Computer skills
- Individualized assessment and career/academic planning
- Referrals to additional college and community resources
HOW DO I QUALIFTY? ELIGIBILITY:
- At least 181 days active duty in any branch OR currently serving or have served in the National Guard or Reserves
- Have an academic need
FOUR WAYS TO APPLY:
- Call TRIO Veterans for an appointment, 208-535-5459, Bldg 5, room 508 (Mon,Wed,Thur)
- Complete and mail in a postage paid card
- Complete the "More info" link on our website (Coming Soon)
- Email us
TRIO VETERANS Advisor/Counselor at CEI: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEI Student Veterans mail group: email@example.com
SOUTHEAST ID TRIO VETERANS: firstname.lastname@example.org