Getting Started in 5 Easy Steps
Ready to participate? Follow these steps
- Step 1: Apply Online for Admission(this step is only required once, the first time you take a class from CEI.)
- Step 2: Complete and submit a Registration Request Form (this step is required each term you wish to take a class.)
- Step 3: Submit any prerequisite information required for individual courses (this typically applied to English, Math and Science classes.)
- Step 4: Pay tuition or apply for Advanced Opportunities (this step is required each term you wish to take a class.)
- Step 5: Complete orientation and set up your CEI student portal (this step is only required the first time you take a class). A link will be emailed to you after you complete registration.
Dual Credit courses are taught at a high school location by an approved instructor or online through IDLA.
Concurrent Enrollment courses are taken on a CEI campus or online. Courses are taught on the CEI schedule by CEI faculty.
- Full CEI Schedule
- Distance Learning Courses are also available to high school students through Zoom.
- 21/22 CNA concurrent enrollement schedule and sign up instructions.
Workforce Training certificate classes and programs are available in a variety of areas. Age restrictions vary by program. Cost and location varies by program.
Advanced Opportunities allow for students to individualize their high school learning plan to get a jump start on their future. These options include dual credit, workforce training, certification exams, Advanced Placement, and Baccalaureate programs.
Early College Programs
(208) 535-5309 Main
(208) 525-7026 Fax
Christofferson Building #3 Room 333
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Director, Early College Programs
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
- Advanced Opportunities
- Early College Change of Programs Form
- Early College Information Packet
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- Idaho Course Transfer
- Idaho JobScape
- Idaho Nuclear Occupations Prezi
- Next Steps Idaho
- Release of Information Authorization
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan
- State Board of Ed "The Facts"
- Technical Competency Credit (TCC) Request Form