Information Technology Services
What do our students learn?
- Learn to install, configure, secure, troubleshoot, and maintain hardware and software
- How to configure and troubleshoot network infrastructure
- Backup and restore methods, and maintaining trouble-free operation
- Management and maintenance of terminal services environments
- Network infrastructure design with devices, servers, and applications
- Installation and operation of network devices such as switches
- Domain security
Why CEI’s IT Services program?
- Lowest cost statewide in Idaho
- Graduate with up to 8 industry certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, and CompTIA)?
- 9:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Graduate with real life, hands-on experience
How Long Will it Take?
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS):
- 4 full-time semesters (24 months), including 5 general education classes
- Intermediate Technical Certificate (ITC):
- 2 full-time semesters (12 months)
Where are our graduates working?
- National laboratories
- Consulting services
- Telecommunication companies
- Owning their own small businesses
86% - (Average placement for graduates over the past five years.)
How much do our graduates make?
Over the last five years, our graduates started out averaging $18,720 to $56,160. (Based on a 2080-hour work year, wage information is given within the first year of employment)