Web & Application Development
What Do Our Students Learn?
- Current Markup, Style Sheet, and Scripting Languages
- Database Skills
- Effective Communication With Clients and Coworkers
- Web-Based Application Development
- Human Resource Responsibilities and Hiring Strategies
- Creation and Maintenance of Websites That Are Appealing, Engaging, Effective, and Usable
- E-Commerce, Web Marketing, Security Measures, Ethics, and Copyright Standards
For more detailed information: Web Admissions Handout
Why CEI's Web & Application Development Program?
- Lowest Cost Per Credit in Idaho
- 9:1 Student-to-Teacher Ratio
- Idaho Business Professional of America (BPA) State Champions 2015-18
- 97% Average Pass Rates on Certification Exams the Last 2 Years
How Long Will it Take?
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE (AAS)
4 full-time semesters (22 months), including 6 General Education classes
INTERMEDIATE TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (ITC)
2 full-time semesters (10 months)
What Jobs Can I Get?
- Web Application Developer
- Internet Database Administrator
- Independent Internet Developer
- Internet/Intranet Developer
- Web Administrator
- Web Editor
Where Are Our Graduates Working?
- Telecommunication Companies
- Web Design Companies
- Software Companies
- Technology Businesses
- Small Business Owners
97% - (Average placement for graduates over the past five years)
How much do our graduates make?
Over the last five years, our graduates started out averaging $18,720 to $56,160. (Based on a 2080-hour work year, wage information is given within the first year of employment)