Welcome to College of Eastern Idaho!
At CEI our mission is "to provide open-access to affordable, quality education that meets the needs of students, regional employers, and community." Our employees have the opportunity to be a positive influence in the lives of our students every day. If you would like to join us in making a difference, and have a passion for higher education, we would encourage you to apply.
Please be aware that residence in the State of Idaho is considered a minimum qualification for all listed positions. At this time, College of Eastern Idaho is not able to employ people who reside outside of Idaho.
College of Eastern Idaho is committed to being an "employer of choice." As such, we offer our employees a robust benefits package including:
- Group health and dental insurance
- Basic life insurance at no cost to employees
- Short and long-term disability benefits at no cost to employees
- Retirement plans with generous college contributions (plan dependent upon employment classification)
- Employee assistance program (EAP) at no cost to employees
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- Reduced tuition at CEI and ISU
- Optional benefits available through convenient payroll deduction including flexible spending accounts, supplemental life, and employee-funded optional retirement savings plans.
For prospective employees interested in reviewing Clery Act reports and statistics, that information can be found here: Student Right To Know
Current Employee Information
Careers / Payroll / HR
Fax (208) 525-7303